The organic forms of nature inspire this timeless fantasy which in the new collection is interpreted with intense colors that can all be combined with Cross Stitch. The drop-shaped plant motif featured in the print evokes the naturalness of linen and natural fibers typical of laFABBRICAdelLINO
Informiamo che in questo sito sono utilizzati solo “cookies tecnici” e “cookies analitici” anche di “terze parti” (che raccolgono dati in forma anonima e aggregata). Non sono utilizzati cookies di profilazione. CLICCA QUI per visionare l’informativa estesa. Cliccando su ok, chiudendo questo banner, scorrendo questa pagina, proseguendo con la navigazione sul presente sito, anche mediante l’accesso ad altra area o selezione di un elemento dello stesso, acconsenti all’uso dei cookies specificati nell’informativa estesa.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS FOR LINEN GARMENTS AND PRODUCTS
Linen is a precious and high quality fabric, which requires care and attention to be maintained well.
Here are some tips to respect his natural fiber.
HOW TO MAKE THEM SOFT
Always use a NEUTRAL soap; add a delicate FABRIC SOFTENER or (the one excludes the other) put your garment in the DRYER for 15 minutes MAXIMUM;
- use the WASHING MACHINE (be careful to separate fabrics by color) and DO NOT MAKE DRY WASHING;
- make a low temperature washing, at most 30/40 degrees;
- avoid too powerful centrifuges, they can damage tissue;
- pay attention to delicate points of shirts, like the collar, the cuffs and sleeves, you can use a specific product for linen fabric, to be sprayed on the interested area;
- white color linen should be washed with a specific detergent with bleaching, able to guarantee the natural white of the garment;
- the colored linen instead, simply requires a detergent that will not damage the color;
- as drying, garments must be protected from direct sunlight, which could whiten and turn yellow the colors;
- roll upside down and cover them with a white cloth, so you could easily iron them;
- the clips - if used - should be placed in so-called “invisible places”, like on the seams, in the upturned collar, etc ...;
HOW TO REMOVE STAINS
Add a teaspoon of BICARBONATE to detergent or any other REMOVER with doesn’t BLEACH and avoid the use of AGGRESSIVE detergents.
HOW TO PERFUME THEM
Even after repeated washings you want to get the original scent of LA FABBRICA DEL LINO’s products, you can ask for and purchase our fragrances suitable for fabrics and for your home.